Accredo IVIG home infusion therapy is delivered by clinical professionals, in the comfort and convenience of your own home, and it could save you money.
You should know that you have choices about who delivers and where you receive your IVIG therapy. We invite you to explore the information here and call us for a free review of your therapy options.
With Accredo, you’ll experience:
- Quality care from experienced nurses
- Treatment in the comfort and convenience of your own home
- Potential out-of-pocket cost savings
Some conditions commonly treated with IVIG are:
Primary immune deficiencies
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)
- Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome (WAS)
- X-linked agammaglobulinemia (XLA) (congenital agammaglobulinemia)
- Autoimmune neuromuscular disorders:
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)